The archives of the OpenDreamKit EU Project. The overall aim of the project is to build a mathematical VRE (virtual research environment) from open-source components like Sage, GAP, Pari, Singular, the LMFDB, Findstat, OEIS, ... via a central ontology (which is here).
The organization is according to the Knowledge-First Paradigm. The main idea is that we use a flexiformal ontology of them mathematical concepts covered by the systems as a central reference and interface theories of system-specific refinements of this.
- The math archive contains the central ontology
- The ODK archive contains system meta-theories and the mathematical/computational foundations
- The rest is the interface theories.
- Size: K
- The Math Reference Ontology for the OpenDreamKit VRE
The knowledge behind the OpenDreamKit Virtual Research Environment.
- SageMath Knowledge and Interoperability
The knowledge behind the open source SageMath system; see www.sagemath.org.
- OpenDreamKit Meta/System Knowledge
The meta/system knowledge and specifications the OpenDreamKit project.
- GAP System
The knowledge behind the computer algebra GAP (Computational Group Theory); see www.GAP-system.org
The L-functions and modular forms database, see www.lmfdb.org
The knowledge behinde the The Combinatorial Statistic Finder; see FindStat.org